WordStream Reviews: Will Your Business Get the Online Boost It Needs?
Checking social media platforms has been part of our routine. Social media channels are platforms you can use to pass time. In line with this, some people find engaging on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as a means to either connect with people or escape from what’s happening in the real world.
Digitization has given us great opportunities to spend our time connecting with other people, building a wider network, and even promoting businesses. As of 2021, the number of social media active users is more than 4.55 billion worldwide, and it’s expected to grow drastically.
Data shows that social media users make up for 61.8% of the world population. In addition, the average daily time spent by an internet user is 6 hours and 58 minutes. With these figures, digital marketers see the potential in making use of social media channels to reach their target audience and increase sales, leading to business growth. In fact, the latest survey shows 91.9% of marketers in the US use social media for marketing purposes.
Similarly, social media marketing is a promising strategy to build a better online presence, reach a wider audience, and increase sales; all of which leading to achieving your business goals. However, not all companies have the expertise and tools to pull this off. This resulted in hiring a team of social media marketers.
With this in mind, our meticulous researchers look for the best social media marketing firms to help you realize your business success. And, as we search for the service providers that could fit your needs, we came across WordStream. But before we jump straight into our WordStream reviews, let’s first talk about the criteria we set in evaluating different social media marketing services.
How We Review Each Social Media Marketing Services
As your firm grows, you may want to hire a third-party organization to help you handle some elements of your work. Many businesses are turning to a social media marketing agency to help them revamp their digital strategy and take it to new heights. The problem is that there are a number of agencies to pick from, and that number is growing by the day. So, how do you pick the best agency for you? Before you make a decision, check these criteria to know if the agency is the right one for your business.
- Niche. Many businesses claim to provide social media marketing services, but are they really a social media marketing agency? Many agencies label themselves as digital marketing firms, social media firms, content marketing firms, video marketing firms, and micro-influencer firms; and this is typically where their genuine skill lies. Of course, knowing what you want from a social media marketing agency is also important.
- Service Offerings/Package. The research obviously should begin online. Visit the websites of various social media agencies to gauge their general approach to working with clients. Do they specialize in the minutiae of social media account handling or are they a part of a wider approach to marketing?
- Workflow Platform. As being visible online goes with the flow of time, social media efforts rely on the best times to post your content. That means that everything is measured in minutes. As a business owner, you should be able to keep track of your social media marketing service provider’s workflow at all times.
- Pricing. The cost of social media is determined by a number of factors, ranging from the platform to the sector. Businesses spend an average of $4000 to $7000 per month on social media management, which includes marketing and advertising on one or more networks. Social media services cost $900 to $20,000 per month, and social media consultants charge $75 to $500 per hour if outsourced.
- Communication. Once you’ve narrowed down your options, meet in person to discuss methods and prices. Of all, we live in a remote-working environment, but it doesn’t rule out the possibility of a “face-to-face” debate of some sort. While email interaction is convenient, building an initial connection through Skype or phone establishes a solid basis for any successful long-term business relationship.
- Results. Knowing your key performance indicators (KPIs) will make it easier for you to express your requirements and goals for your business. It’s critical that all of your company’s top decision-makers agree. It is best to find an agency where you can communicate your goals. Also, your KPIs should concern increasing interaction, site traffic, and signups; as well as connecting with influencers to improve customer service from a social media standpoint.
Our main goal is to provide you with unbiased reviews to help you decide which social media marketing service is right for your business. With that, our team of researchers spent hours looking for social media marketing agencies that could pass our standards. Check out one of the service providers that made the cut. Wait no longer; read our WordStream reviews.
WordStream Reviews: Company Overview
WordStream has 12 years of experience in digital marketing and has mastered effective social media marketing techniques. As a Google Premier partner, the firm has been providing marketing solutions—from advertisement development to campaign monitoring—to businesses of all sorts.
WordStream by LOCALiQ marketing services is part of the USA Today network and serves businesses and other organizations across the country. They partner with more than 300,000 businesses and manage over 4,000 websites, leading them to gain a notable reputation.
Seeing opportunities in advertising, WordStream started as a keyword research tool. They expanded into a full digital marketing suite. They ensure their clients that they will get a comprehensive marketing program tailored to their business goals. This results in high customer satisfaction and performance and reliability ratings.
WordStream partnered with LOCALiQ marketing services to provide quality digital marketing solutions. They offer search marketing, social ads, and live chat services. Not only that, they also have free tools such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads Performance Graders for you to utilize. One more thing that sets them apart is their resources which range from blogs to PPC modules, along with data and benchmarking guides.
WordStream has cutting-edge technology and is home to expert digital marketers. This gives them the confidence to provide easy-to-use tools and time-saving services. You can try their grading tools and access their digital marketing assessment for free. Then, when you feel the need to push through, you can set a schedule to talk about your requirements and business goals.
As mentioned earlier, they provide comprehensive social media marketing services tailored to your business needs. That said; service rates may vary depending on the services, inclusions, scope of work, desired social media scheduling, and social media channels to be used. To find out more about their services and rates, you can schedule a free consultation on their website.
Connecting with WordStream is made easy with their contact form. You can also get a free consultation whenever you want to connect with them. In addition, they send newsletters, announcements, surveys, and other information to your email to keep you in the loop. Don’t worry, you can always opt out by unsubscribing to electronic correspondence, but you can still receive emails related to your active account should you want to.
WordStream by LOCALiQ promises to meet your social media marketing requirements. With their expertise, technology, and advanced digital marketing tools, they have gained the trust of business owners across the country. Plus, they guarantee to provide personalized reports and targeted competitive marketing solutions. With their tools such as Landing Page Grader, Bing Ads Grader, and free keyword tools for SEO and PPC keyword list building, you can track how well they’re doing when it comes to promoting your brand.
WordStream Reviews: Our Final Verdict
Social media marketing is one of the most effective strategies to boost your online presence, improve brand awareness, and reach not just your current customers, but also a wide range of potential clients. Hence, delegating the task to competent professionals is crucial. Surely, you can find a number of qualified service providers, and one of them is WordStream.
Yes, WordStream has what it takes to ensure that you get the social media marketing service you deserve. They offer comprehensive marketing solutions that could help your business grow. Moreover, their customer service team is one of a kind. This aspect is essential when outsourcing social media marketing because excellent internet marketing services require well-equipped customer support as they build your brand on different online platforms.
Don’t take all the burden of advertising your brand online; hire the social media marketing service providers that could propel your business’ success. Try giving WordStream a shot, or visit our other reviews of the best social media marketing agencies now for more options.Visit Site Our Best 5