Constant Contact Reviews: Is Their Service a Worthwhile Investment?
Email marketing is a digital marketing method that involves engaging with a target audience through electronic messaging. A method of promoting products or services while building relationships with potential customers or clients, this is essential for advertising a company’s products and services. It’s also a type of marketing that informs your clients about new items, discounts, and other connected services offered by your company.
Email marketing is an effective way of educating your audience on the value of your brand or to keep them involved in the meantime between transactions. It also allows you to establish relationships with your audience while simultaneously driving traffic to your blog, social media, and other online properties. In line with this, it’s important to curate your emails and target consumers based on demographics. Doing so creates a community around your business while generating more leads and increasing sales.
With all these being said, it’s a sound decision to use email marketing. So, we reviewed the leading email marketing service businesses and platforms to ensure that you get the most out of this digital marketing strategy. One of the businesses that left an impression is Constant Contact.
But before we get into the Constant Contact reviews, let’s go through the criteria we use to evaluate each email marketing service.
How We Review Each Email Marketing Service
As a company looking for the best email marketing services, you should never lose sight of the main goal: Email marketing should always serve to broaden your market and boost your sales efforts to help you reach your target. Consequently, the ability of email marketing firms and platforms to customize your inbox for the best outcome is essential—no matter the industry you work in.
To help you leverage email marketing services, we’ve come up with a list of criteria that you should consider before hiring one. These points are vital in identifying the best option for your business needs. Hence, we’ll highlight these areas in evaluating email marketing companies and platforms.
- Campaign Management. First on the things we’ll consider is the email marketing campaign management strategy. In this section, we’ll give you an overview about the planning, analysis of a marketing initiative, and techniques of the email marketing service companies and platforms featured on our site.
- Industry Experience. Digital marketing is dynamic, which makes email marketing evolve greatly. Nevertheless, nothing beats reputable years of experience. As they say, thriving in digital marketing doesn’t happen overnight; it requires years to be an expert in this field.
- Tools and Design. Email tools and designs are both important factors in ensuring you get the most out of email marketing. Having easy-to-use email tools as well as simple yet remarkable designs will help you engage with your clients.
- Pricing. It’s no secret that there are a number of email marketing service providers online. Some of them offer very expensive services, while others are affordable. Because of that, we want to give you an idea if a firm or platform fits your budget.
- Agency Size. Another factor that you might want to look into is the agency size. While there are email marketing service providers that cater to big corporations; there are also firms and platforms that focus their services on small- to medium-sized businesses. Considering the agency size can help you narrow down if the firm is right for your business.
- Customer Support. Customer support plays a vital role when hiring services. This makes the transaction easy and convenient. Plus, email marketing services work closely with customer support. So, if the company or platform has an excellent customer service team, it could be an indication that their email marketing services are a good investment.
- Other Digital Marketing Services. There are several ways of promoting your brand online. Exploring these can help you generate more leads. That’s why we intend to include this factor to give you options and so you can benefit from them. In addition, many email marketing services companies and platforms offer other digital marketing services. Knowing the services they provide can help you maximize your subscription.
- The Results They Promise. Each email marketing company or platform has promises when it comes to the output they deliver. These give you the awareness if what they’re offering is worth giving a shot. In the same way, you’d know what to expect.
With all these factors, our goal is to give you unbiased reviews about digital marketing services agencies. This in mind, our team of experts took the time to look for competitive email marketing companies and platforms that can help you achieve your business goals. As we look for top-notch email marketing platforms, we came across Constant Contact. Jump in and read our Constant Contact reviews.
Constant Contact Reviews: Company Overview
Founded in 1995, Constant Contact offers not only years of experience with email marketing; they also offer website building, ecommerce, and social marketing services. Hence, as one of the pioneers in delivering the best email marketing services, Constant Contact has more than 650,000 users throughout the world. Not to mention, they have partnerships with over 270 applications for add-on services integration.
Constant Contact is one of the companies that offer advanced email marketing strategies. They have several campaigns such as email marketing, contact list management, website hosting, ecommerce, and tracking tools. Despite having several campaigns, they have a good technique in managing all of them. Thus, marketing your brand using their services won’t be a hassle.
Since 1995, Constant Contact has been in the email marketing industry. The founders aimed to provide online marketing tools and help businesses, especially start-up companies. Aside from their advanced tools, they take the extra mile and give business advice to their clients.
Tools and Design
This firm excels in providing quality services and a powerful suite of digital marketing tools. Here are some of their remarkable marketing features.
- 100+ templates
- Drop and drag editor
- Contact management
- Segmentation software
- Newsletter editor
- Tracking and reporting tools
- A/B testing
Constant Contact offers 2 email marketing plans and a free month promo that is perfect for small businesses or those who are just starting out in the market.
- Email ($20): unlimited email sending, sign up forms, apps and integrations, shoppable landing pages, customizable templates, industry-specific templates, tracking and reporting, ecommerce marketing, and 5-user access
- Email Plus ($45): everything in the previous plan, ecommerce segmentation, customizable pop-up forms, RSVP, polls, coupons, online donations, and new customer consultation, and unlimited user access
As stated on their LinkedIn profile, they have an average of 2,500 employees. They also have offices in other countries such as Canada, Mexico, Australia, France, India, Spain, Germany, and the UK.
You can connect with the customer support of Constant Contact by phone and live chat. They have different phone numbers depending on the locations of their offices (US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, France, India, Spain, Germany, and the UK).
You can also reach them through other channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. In addition, they have available videos and free webinars you can watch to get familiar with their services and marketing suites.
Other Digital Marketing Services
Constant Contact doesn’t just offer email marketing suites; they also have other plans such as social media marketing, ecommerce, contacts management, marketing automation, marketing channels and engagement, website, online stores, and support.
The Results They Promise
When it comes to guarantees, Constant Contact claims to have the best-in-class deliverability rate of 97%. With over 250 million emails sent every day, they assure their clients that their email marketing services can give the result you desire—engage your audience and drive more sales.
Constant Contact Reviews: Our Final Verdict
With the help of technology, growing a business is attainable in just a click. There are several approaches that can be done to achieve better sales; one is email marketing. This digital marketing strategy can help you widen your network, stay in touch with your audience, and promote your brand.
Not to mention, there are tons of digital marketing service providers online. Investing in one of the best will never harm your business. To answer the question: Is Constant Contact worth the investment? Our say is: Yes! Despite having only 2 available plans, it’s rich with marketing tools and other digital marketing suites add-ons. Plus, their transactional services set them apart from other email marketing agencies. Thus, when you hire them, make sure to maximize these services.
To know more about Constant Contact, you can visit their site or contact them by phone or email. If you want to explore other email marketing options, check out our reviews on the 5 email marketing services companies and platforms that passed our standards.Visit SiteOur Best 5