LYFE Marketing Reviews: Will Your Business Grow with Their Advanced Marketing Automation?
An effective digital marketing strategy ensures a business’ success. Making sure that your brand is known online helps increase sales. There are a lot of things you can do to leverage the marketing of your products or services online, and one of the things you need is a marketing plan that can beat your competitors. Here’s where social media comes in.
Many marketers are after social media marketing because the number of people who are on social media increases exponentially by the day. Just this January 2022, there were over 4.62 billion social media users across the globe. That’s around 424 million new users for the past 12 months alone.
To give you a better picture, here are a few stats:
- According to the Statista Research Department, over 3.6 billion people use social media; and the number is projected to increase to more than 4.55 billion in 2025 (Statista 2022).
- The average time internet users spend on social media is 145 minutes a day. Due to the pandemic, 43% of active users spend longer hours (Statista 2022).
- 57.6% of the global population uses social media, and it’s expected to increase by 9.9% (DataReportal 2021).
- 67% of online shoppers have purchased a product after seeing it advertised on social media (DreamGrow 2021).
- 49% of social media users say that they depend on influencer opinions before purchasing a product online (Oberlo 2021).
Given this data, you need to be on top of the latest social media marketing trends and keep up to date with digital marketing strategies. This requires expertise to benefit from this. Hence, it’s best to give the job to expert social media marketers.
Having that said; as a service provider review site, we want you to get the most out of internet marketing. That’s why we make sure to surf the net and search for the best social media marketing agencies that can give you the service you deserve. And as we did, we came across LYFE Marketing.
Want to know if this social media marketing firm is best for your business? Hang in there! Let us first give you an idea of how we evaluate each service provider. Then, get ready to jump into LYFE Marketing reviews to discover what makes it the best in marketing automation.
How We Review Each Social Media Marketing Services
As your firm grows, you may want to hire a third-party organization to help you handle some elements of your work. Many businesses are turning to a social media marketing agency to help them revamp their digital strategy and take it to new heights. The problem is that there are a number of agencies to choose from, and that number is growing by the day.
So, how do you pick the best agency for you? Before you decide, check these criteria to know if the agency is the right one for your business.
- Niche. Many businesses claim to provide social media marketing services; but are they really a social media marketing agency? Many agencies label themselves as digital marketing firms, social media firms, content marketing firms, video marketing firms, and micro-influencer firms; and this is typically where their genuine skill lies. Of course, knowing what you want from a social media marketing agency is also important.
- Service Offerings/Package. Research obviously should begin online. Visit the websites of various social media agencies to gauge their general approach to working with clients. Do they specialize in the minutiae of social media account handling, or are they a part of a wider approach to marketing?
- Workflow Platform. As being visible online goes with the flow of time, social media efforts rely on the best times to post your content. That means that everything is measured in minutes. As a business owner, you should be able to keep track of your social media marketing service provider’s workflow at all times.
- Pricing. The cost of social media is determined by a number of factors, ranging from the platform to the sector. Businesses spend an average of $4,000 to $7,000 per month on social media management, which includes marketing and advertising on one or more networks. Social media services cost $900 to $20,000 per month, and social media consultants charge $75 to $500 per hour if outsourced.
- Communication. Once you’ve narrowed your options down, meet in person to discuss methods and prices. Of all, we live in a remote-working environment, but it doesn’t rule out the possibility of a “face-to-face” discussion of some sort. While email interaction is convenient, building an initial connection through Skype or phone establishes a solid basis for any successful long-term business relationship.
- Results. Knowing your key performance indicators (KPIs) will make it easier for you to express your requirements and goals for your business. It’s critical that all of your company’s top decision-makers agree. It is best to find an agency where you can communicate your goals. Also, your KPIs should concern increasing interaction, site traffic, and signups, as well as connecting with influencers to improve customer service from a social media standpoint.
Our main goal is to provide you with unbiased reviews to help you decide which social media marketing service is right for your business. With that, our team of researchers spent hours looking for social media marketing agencies that could pass our standards. Check out one of the service providers that made the cut. Wait no more; scroll down and read our LYFE Marketing reviews.
LYFE Marketing Reviews: Company Overview
LYFE Marketing has firmly established its presence in the field of digital marketing since 2011. They create tailored social media marketing plans to help businesses reach a wider audience and raise brand awareness. They also ensure their clients that their expert social media marketers create interactive campaigns and maximize all social platforms. No wonder they were able to partner with Google Partners, Inc. 5000, Facebook Marketing Partners, Clutch, Entrepreneur, and CNBC.
With more than 10 years of experience under their belt, LYFE Marketing has mastered the art of marketing brands online through their digital marketing services. While they started with the focus of providing social media management; in just a few years, the firm was able to help their clients conquer the internet—both the search engine results pages (SERPs) and different social media channels. This has been proven as they were able to successfully manage over 2,000 social media marketing campaigns.
LYFE Marketing offers award-winning internet marketing strategies such as social media marketing, social media advertising, pay-per-click (PPC) management, and email marketing services, as well as video animation services.
LYFE Marketing follows an impressive, systematic workflow. First, they make sure to understand your business, target audience and competition, and project requirements. Then, they will propose the best social media marketing campaign and strategy for your business. Once you sign up with them, they will work on your content and schedule it on the content publishing calendar. You don’t need to do anything, because they’ll handle everything for you, including social media advertising and monitoring.
Just like other social media marketing service providers, LYFE Marketing’s service rates differ depending on your business requirements, inclusions, and demands. Despite that, they make sure their average rates are stated on their website to give potential clients an idea of how affordable and reasonable their prices are.
They have three social media marketing plans:
- Good Plan ($750/month): This includes 12 Facebook and Instagram posts per month, original content creation for SMM, social media calendar organization, ad boost management, community engagement (10 responses per day), initial campaign strategy, single account manager, performance reports, and up to 2 hours of consultation per month
- Better Plan ($850/month): Same inclusions as with the Good Plan, but with 20 posts a month on Facebook and Instagram
- Best Plan ($1150/month): Same as the previous plan, but with 40 posts per month on Facebook and Instagram.
They also have add-on features such as additional social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) for $150/per month for every network and a one-time video service for $200 per month.
Reaching them won’t be a problem because you can contact them on their website or by phone. You can also connect with them through their socials: LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
LYFE Marketing continues to wow their clients with their quality services, proven solutions, and years of experience. They also make sure to consistently provide their social media experts with the training and tools they need to guarantee the best results. They are confident in their service offering. Thus, they don’t mind giving potential clients a free proposal to help them realize the service your brand needs.
Furthermore, they ensure their clients lower their CPA (cost per acquisition) and maximize their ROI (return on investment). Their website showcases their achievements, positive customer feedback, and results. Here are some of the highlights of their social media marketing services.
- Driven over 6,437,349 leads for clients through digital marketing.
- Generated over $108,231,120 in client revenue.
- Managed $2,000 client SMM campaigns
- Certified Facebook partner
LYFE Marketing Reviews: Our Final Verdict
Social media marketing plays a key role in achieving business growth. To benefit from this digital solution, you need to hire the best in the field. By doing so, you can be at ease that your socials will be handled only by the experts. Let’s face it: Using social media to market your brand sounds easy, but it’s far from the truth. You need to be familiar with the ins and outs of the different social media channels.
With that, you need a team that’s equipped with knowledge and experience. And as we evaluate LYFE Marketing, we’re sure that this firm has got the services you need for your business to thrive. Additionally, they have the best marketing automation in the country. That means you don’t just get a pool of talented marketers, but you also get access to one of the most innovative social media marketing automation systems.
If you’re still not convinced and want more options, you can visit our other reviews of our social media marketing services top picks.Visit Site Our Best 5