We commit to protecting the privacy and security of the information we may gather about you. In addition, we will use and share them carefully and sensibly.
This Site and the Review Service do not intend to serve children under 13 years old. Children under 13 years of age may not send us any PII. If we learned that we have gathered any such information accidentally from a child under 13 years of age, we will take all proper steps to delete them.
The Information We Collect
All information are collected and used only as collections. They go to our database, where we can use them to generate overall reports on our Users and not individual reports that identify you.
How We Use the Information
- Customizing the Site or the Review Service.
- Improving our services.
- Offering you the features or services requested.
- Communicating with you if you have authorized such communication.
Except as otherwise stipulated, we do not sell individual PII to third parties. We may, still, sell collective information that do not identify any specific person to third parties.
Choice and Opt Out
Opting out of communications from us will not keep you from receiving business messages such as about the Site or the Review Service’s operation or a review you submitted.
How We Protect Your Information
PII safeguarding is important to OnlineSiteReviews.com. To help prevent unauthorized access and keep data accuracy, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies. We store the PII you give us in a secured environment. We use a secure server hosting location, firewall protection, controlled access, and encryption technology to protect your PII. While no system is foolproof, we take security very seriously. Our security measures protect all information in a responsible manner.
California Consumer Privacy Rights
Important Information for California Residents
This section applies only to California residents. It describes how we collect, use, and share the personal information of California residents in running our business and the rights of California residents with respect to that personal information. In this section, “personal information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) but exclude information exempted from the scope of the CCPA.
Your California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you have the following rights. However, these rights are not absolute, and, in certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Information. You can request the following details on how we have collected and used your personal information during the past 12 months
- The categories of personal information we have collected
- The categories of sources from which we collected personal information
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
- Whether we have disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of personal information received by each category of third-party recipient
- Whether we have sold your personal information, and if so, the categories of personal information received by each category of third-party recipient
- Access. You can request a copy of the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Deletion. You can ask us to delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- Opt Out of Sales. You can refuse the sale of your personal information. In addition, if you direct us not to sell your personal information, we will consider it a request pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light” Act to stop sharing your personal information covered by that law with third parties for their direct marketing. We share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances, which the California law classifies as a “sale” of your personal information:
- Supplying your data to third parties with your express consent (e.g. where you opt in to receive third-party marketing or where you have requested a third party to contact you)
- Giving attendee data to third parties that offer services and sending your data to providers (where you have consented to hear from such third parties)
- As with many companies, we use services that help deliver interest-based ads, content, and services to you. California law classifies our use of these services as a “sale” of your personal information to the companies that supply the services. This occurs because we let them collect information from Users (e.g., online identifiers and browsing activity), so they can help serve ads, content, and services that may interest you.
- Opt In. If we know you are younger than 16 years old, we will ask for your permission to sell your personal information before we do so.
- Non-discrimination. You can exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. This means that we will not penalize you for exercising your rights by taking actions such as denying you our services; increasing the price of our services; decreasing our service quality; or suggesting that we may penalize you as described above for exercising your rights.
Exercising Your Right to Information Access, Deletion, or Opting out of the “Sale” of Your Personal Information