WebFX Reviews: The Custom Social Media Marketing Software Your Business Needs
It’s no secret that social media channels are used not only for personal engagement, but also for professional and business growth. In addition to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, there are other social media platforms. Now, we have Snapchat, WeChat, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Medium, and TikTok, to name a few. These platforms make it easier and more convenient to connect with people across the globe.
For a bigger picture, here are some social media statistical data from the last quarter of 2021.
- There are 4.55 billion active social media users. That’s around 57.6% of the world population.
- In the last year, 400 million new users have been recorded.
- 6.7 is the average number of platforms used each month by every internet user.
- Due to COVID-19, 43% of active users spend longer hours on social media platforms.
- 67% of online shoppers have purchased a product after seeing it advertised on social media.
- 54% of people who use social media do so to gather information about potential products to purchase.
With these figures, no one can argue the importance of social media marketing in promoting your products or services and increasing brand awareness. However, you can only benefit from social media channels if you have the technology, tools, and expertise in digital marketing. Without these, your posts might just be akin to playing ballgames without connecting on a single field goal.
In that case, you need a reliable, competent social media marketing team to ensure you can leverage this internet marketing strategy. As a service provider review site, we understand the importance of hiring the best agency for your business needs. Thus, we spent a great amount of time searching for trustworthy social media marketing firms that could deliver your business requirements—allowing us to come across WebFX.
Before anything else, let’s first talk about the criteria we set to evaluate social media marketing companies. Then, get ready to dive into our WebFX reviews to find out why it’s considered the best social media marketing agency in terms of providing custom software.
How We Review Each Social Media Marketing Services
As your firm grows, you may want to hire a third-party organization to help you handle some elements of your work. Many businesses are turning to a social media marketing agency to help them revamp their digital strategy and take it to new heights. The problem is that there are a number of agencies to choose from, and that number is growing by the day. So, how do you pick the best agency for you? Before you decide, check these criteria to know if the agency is the right one for your business.
- Niche. Many businesses claim to provide social media marketing services, but are they really a social media marketing agency? Many agencies label themselves as digital marketing firms, social media firms, content marketing firms, video marketing firms, and micro-influencer firms; and this is typically where their genuine skill lies. Of course, knowing what you want from a social media marketing agency is also important.
- Service Offerings/Package. The research obviously should begin online. Visit the websites of various social media agencies to gauge their general approach to working with clients. Do they specialize in the minutiae of social media account handling, or are they a part of a wider approach to marketing?
- Workflow Platform. As being visible online goes with the flow of time, social media efforts rely on the best times to post your content. That means that everything is measured in minutes. As a business owner, you should be able to keep track of your social media marketing service provider’s workflow at all times.
- Pricing. The cost of social media is determined by a number of factors, ranging from the platform to the sector. Businesses spend an average of $4000 to $7000 per month on social media management, which includes marketing and advertising on one or more networks. Social media services cost $900 to $20,000 per month, and social media consultants charge $75 to $500 per hour if outsourced.
- Communication. Once you’ve narrowed down your options, meet in person to discuss methods and prices. Of all, we live in a remote-working environment, but it doesn’t rule out the possibility of a “face-to-face” debate of some sort. While email interaction is convenient, building an initial connection through Skype or phone establishes a solid basis for any successful long-term business relationship.
- Results. Knowing your key performance indicators (KPIs) will make it easier for you to express your requirements and goals for your business. It’s critical that all of your company’s top decision-makers agree. It is best to find an agency where you can communicate your goals. Also, your KPIs should concern increasing interaction, site traffic, and signups, as well as connecting with influencers to improve customer service from a social media standpoint.
Our main goal is to provide you with unbiased reviews to help you decide which social media marketing service is right for your business. With that, our team of researchers spent hours looking for social media marketing agencies that could pass our standards. Check out one of the service providers that made the cut. Wait no more; scroll down and read our WebFX reviews.
WebFX Reviews: Company Overview
WebFX is backed by 25 years of experience in the field of internet marketing. With a good reputation, they’re able to partner with prominent companies such as Amazon, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Marketing, and Google. They have earned the trust of their clients with their targeted social media marketing solutions.
In addition, WebFX guarantees its clients that they can provide digital marketing services that can generate leads, drive website traffic, and improve conversion with their cutting-edge technology and expert marketers. Plus, they offer free strategy proposals to give you an idea of what digital marketing solutions are best for your business goals.
Not only that, this firm is considered one of the largest performing digital marketing agencies in the world. No wonder they have a 91% client retention rate, more than 785 positive client testimonials, and a 488% increase in client recommendation score.
WebFX is a one-stop digital marketing service provider offering SEO and lead generation, ecommerce, and UX and interactive services. With their wide-ranging digital marketing solutions, you can be at ease that all your marketing needs are met by their award-winning marketers, designers, and developers.
In addition, WebFX uses MarketingCloudFX, a digital marketing solution tracking software that tracks digital marketing performance, provides complex attribution analysis, conducts industry research, calculates ROI, and makes strategic decisions. Because of this software, WebFX has risen above other social media marketing agencies on the front row.
Aside from social media marketing, WebFX also offers SEO services, PPC management, programmatic advertising, competitor and addressable geofencing, employment and recruiting marketing, social media design, and online review acceleration. To add, they provide UX website design and testing, content marketing, digital experience development, web infrastructure and maintenance, content management systems, ADA compliance, and other digital marketing services.
Regardless of whether you’re in the B2B or B2C sector, WebFX has the right and tailored social media marketing solutions for you. They make sure to boost your socials to help you achieve your business goals. They have a systematized service flow that starts with a free consultation for you to get an idea of what service your business needs. Then, you will be assigned to one of their elite, dedicated social media managers. Thus, communicating expectations, requirements, and tasks is easy.
Also, with their proprietary software backed by IBM’s Watson, you can just sit back, wait for their detailed report and data-driven strategies that drive revenue, and get ready to grow your business.
WebFX takes pride in being transparent with their clients. That’s the reason that they disclose their service rates. You can also ask for a proposal and a free consultation to get a full grasp of their service offerings, rates, and inclusions. Here’s a quick rundown of their social media marketing service pricing.
- 1 network ($1,450/month): With up to 15 posts per month, 2 boosted posts, social media marketing strategy, social media competitive analysis, social media brand reputation analysis, social media audit and recommendations, dedicated social media account manager, daily monitoring of included social assets, and more
- 2 networks ($1,850/month): Same inclusions as with 1 network, but with up to 30 posts per month and 4 boosted posts
- 3 networks ($2,050/month): Same with the first plan, but with up to 45 posts per month and 6 boosted posts
- 4 networks ($2,350/month): Same inclusions of 1 network, but with up to 60 posts per month and 8 boosted posts
- 5 networks ($2,650/month): Same inclusions of the previously mentioned service plans, but with up to 75 posts per month and 10 boosted posts
Reaching WebFX is easy and convenient because they make sure that their website has easy access to their contact forms and free consultation service. Moreover, you can call them on their toll-free, local, and sales direct contact numbers. They are headquartered in Philadelphia. However, if you’re from Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, New York, Tampa, or Washington, you can check their contact info for the locations mentioned earlier.
With the help of software backed by IBM’s Watson, WebFX pledges to keep providing quality digital marketing services to their clients. MarketingCloudFX enables them to create tailored, data-driven marketing strategies for different businesses. Their account managers and the AI of their proprietary tools assure your business success.
To highlight social media marketing, here are the 7 guarantees of WebFX:
- Reach a wider audience.
- Remarketing to get more site visitors, email subscribers, and more.
- Data-backed targeting and messaging with their advanced tools.
- Optimized social media posts to maximize your ROI.
- Increase brand awareness among your most valuable users.
- Create customer loyalty for repeat sales and word-of-mouth recommendations.
- Cost-effective and results-driven campaigns that achieve your marketing goals.
WebFX Reviews: Our Final Verdict
To stay competitive in this digital age, you need to boost your online presence. One way to do this is to leverage social media marketing. Given the statistics mentioned earlier, it’s beneficial to make use of your social media accounts to engage with your target market. However, it requires time, effort, and expertise to reap its benefits.
That said; you need a team of expert social media marketers. And, after hours of evaluating WebFX, we can say that this social media marketing service provider is worth your money. They have years of experience as professional marketers and have access to advanced tools and technology. It’s no wonder they’re recognized as one of the frontline performers in the industry.
If you want to know more about WebFX and their one-of-a-kind software, you may visit their website today. Want more options? Visit our other reviews of the best social media marketing companies now.Visit Site Our Best 5