Mailchimp Reviews: Is Their Service a Good Deal?
Transactions in this time of technological innovation—whether purchasing something, selling a product, or managing finances—are now made easy and simple. Because of this, businesses and other organizations make immeasurable efforts to dominate the digital world. Companies, startups and established ones alike, hire expert digital marketers to come up with strategies to make that happen; and most of them favor email marketing.
To support this, a recent survey showed that 4 out of 5 marketers said they’d rather give up social media than email marketing. On the other hand, Statista recorded 4 billion daily email users, a rate that is projected to increase to 4.6 billion users by 2025. Given this data, businesses aim to maximize digital marketing, especially email marketing.
With that in mind, we understand the value of email marketing in promoting brands and reaching wider demographics. Thus, we have reviewed email marketing service platforms and firms, and one of the platforms that excel in this field is Mailchimp. Before we jump into our Mailchimp reviews, let’s first talk about the criteria we use to evaluate email marketing services.
How We Review Each Email Marketing Service
As a company looking for the best email marketing services, you should never lose sight of the main goal: Email marketing should always serve to broaden your market and boost your sales efforts to help you reach your target. Consequently, the ability of email marketing firms and platforms to customize your inbox for the best outcome—no matter the industry you work in—is essential.
To help you leverage email marketing services, we’ve come up with a list of criteria that you should consider before hiring one. These points are vital in identifying the best option for your business needs. Hence, we’ll highlight these areas in evaluating email marketing companies and platforms.
- Campaign Management. First on the things we’ll weigh is the email marketing campaign management strategy. In this section, we’ll give you an overview about the planning, analysis of a marketing initiative, and techniques of the email marketing service companies and platforms featured on our site.
- Industry Experience. Digital marketing is dynamic, which makes email marketing evolve greatly. Nevertheless, nothing beats reputable years of experience. As they say, thriving in digital marketing doesn’t happen overnight; it requires years to be an expert in this field.
- Tools and Design. Email tools and designs are both important factors in ensuring you get the most out of email marketing. Having easy-to-use email tools as well as simple yet remarkable designs will help you engage with your clients.
- Pricing. It’s no secret that there are a number of email marketing service providers online. Some of them offer very expensive services, while others are affordable. Because of that, we want to give you an idea if a firm or platform fits your budget.
- Agency Size. Another factor that you might want to look into is the agency size. There are email marketing service providers that cater to big corporations. On one hand, there are also firms and platforms that focus their services on small- to medium-sized businesses. Considering the agency size can help you narrow down if the firm is right for your business.
- Customer Support. Customer support plays a vital role when hiring services. This makes the transaction easy and convenient. Plus, email marketing services work closely with customer support. So, if the company or platform has an excellent customer service team, it could be an indication that their email marketing services are a good investment.
- Other Digital Marketing Services. There are several ways of promoting your brand online. Exploring these can help you generate more leads. That’s why we intend to include this factor to give you options and so you can benefit from them. In addition, many email marketing services companies and platforms offer other digital marketing services. Knowing the services they provide can help you maximize your subscription.
- The Results They Promise. Each email marketing company or platform has promises when it comes to the output they deliver. These give you the awareness if what they’re offering is worth giving a shot. In the same way, you’d know what to expect.
With all these factors, our goal is to give you unbiased reviews about digital marketing services. This in mind, our team of writers took the time to look for competitive email marketing companies and platforms that can help you achieve your business goals. As we dig for top-notch email marketing platforms, we came across Mailchimp. Jump in and read our Mailchimp reviews.
Mailchimp Reviews: Company Overview
Mailchimp has been an email marketing platform that offers high-quality easy-to-use marketing tools since 2001. They stand out from other email marketing platforms because of their generous free plan of up to 2,000 contacts and 10,000 emails per month. Their free plan also includes marketing CRM, creative assistant, website builder, use of Mailchimp domain, and forms and landing pages.
They also take pride in providing other inclusions aside from email marketing. In addition, you can access their helpful resources in 4 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese.
When it comes to email marketing, it’s important to hire a firm or platform that has effective marketing campaign management. As for Mailchimp, they take engagement, automation, and integration seriously. Hence, they make time to improve their audience management, creative tools, and insights and analytics features.
With 10 years of experience, Mailchimp has gained expertise in providing digital marketing services. They thrive in offering email marketing services to start-ups and already-established companies.
Tools and Design
Hiring this email marketing platform enables you to access their tools and designs that will surely help you engage better with your audience and increase sales.
- Audience Management: marketing CRM, signup forms, segmentation, behavioral targeting, predicted demographics, and tags and contact profiles
- Creative Tools: content studio, creative assistant, dynamic content, subject line helper, and campaign templates
- Marketing Automation: customer journeys, behavior-based automation, transactional email (API or SMTP), postcards, date-based automation, and RSS-to-email
- Insights and Analytics: smart recommendations, A/B testing, reports, and campaign benchmarking, surveys, and audience dashboard
Mailchimp offers free to affordable email marketing plans. Their service rates may vary depending on the number of email blocks you want to use. Thus, you can use their calculator to have an idea of the pay or check their base rate below.
- Free ($0): marketing CRM, creative assistant, website builder, Mailchimp domain, and forms and landing pages
- Essentials ($9.99): everything in Free, email templates, multi-step journeys, custom branding, A/B testing, and 24/7 email and chat support
- Standard ($14.99): everything in Essential, customer journey builder plus branching points, send time optimization, behavioral targeting, custom templates, and dynamic content
- Premium ($299): everything in Standard, advanced segmentation, multivariate testing, comparative reporting, unlimited seats and role-based access, and phone support
- Advanced Scheduling add on ($8/month): unlimited one-on-one group services
As mentioned on their LinkedIn profile, Mailchimp has more than 1000 competitive employees. Aside from their headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, they also have offices in Brooklyn, New York; and Oakland, California. With this, they guarantee their clients, small- to mid-sized businesses and even larger companies, of their ability to cater to their marketing needs.
Mailchimp doesn’t just excel in providing services whether under the free plan or the paid marketing suites; they also have a competent customer support team. With their 24/7 support team and resources, you don’t need to worry if you have concerns and questions about their services. They even claim to have a 92% customer satisfaction rating, which in turn has led them to earning 14 service expertise awards.
Other Digital Marketing Services
Aside from email marketing, this platform also has the following services:
- Website builder
- Content optimization
- QuickBooks online integration
- Shopify integration
- Online appointment scheduling
The Results They Promise
Mailchimp is known for being one of the performing all-in-one email marketing platforms. They aim to help organizations, especially small businesses, to increase their sales through digital marketing strategies. They provide AI-powered, user-friendly tools that propel businesses to success. They assure their clients a better online reach and increased lead generation as they partner with you in designing and sharing campaigns across multiple channels and boosting your transactional emails.
Mailchimp Reviews: Our Final Verdict
Growing a business depends on the quality of the brand and if you have an effective marketing strategy. Therefore, it’s wise to let the experts handle the task for you. That way, you can be at ease that a competitive marketing team can boost your chance of achieving your organizational goals.
Giving the responsibility to a trusted service provider is vital. There are several factors that make a platform or firm a reliable one. To give you our verdict if Mailchimp’s services are worth the price, our answer: Yes! This email marketing platform offers advanced tools for a reasonable price. Not only that, Mailchimp’s free plan is worth checking out.
If you’re still in doubt, you can visit their website and sign up for free; or check out other email marketing options on our list. Read our reviews on 5 best email marketing services now!Visit SiteOur Best 5